A key position in the London office of a growing and dynamic B2B Energy Supply company. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has recent Gas / Power retail experience. The role will be fairly varied but the emphasis initially is on IT interface applications projects, as the company are engaged in large enterprise wide transformation programmes. The role will provide a link between business clients, project delivery managers and the Head of Business Change with strategic and operational support as well as managing projects within the portfolio.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects through the complete lifecycle from inception to handover to BAU.
- Review high-level deliverables which includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time
- Meet business & technical quality requirements and within the agreed budget.
- Support team members by coaching, mentoring and providing effective management as appropriate
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders across the business
- Ensure the Programme Management Office, Business Change and consequently the wider business has a clear understanding milestones, Risks and Resolution Plans etc.
- Develop business cases working with the sponsor and key stakeholders to provide full cost and benefit analysis
- Relevant Skills and Educational Qualifications:
- Retail supply Gas and Power experience essential
- Strong technical experience including knowledge of IT application interfaces
- Managing line and matrix performance, with good facilitation skills
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project.
- Deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest
- PRINCE2 or equivalent, with finance and budget management skills.
- Running large complex projects, project reporting and stakeholder
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels of the business
- An inspirational leader who is able to demonstrate enthusiasm and passion.