An opportunity for a Test Analyst to join their test team to plan, create, execute and report on testing activities for a leading business.
• JIRA to record and manage tests and issues.
• Working knowledge of system testing, user acceptance testing (change specific and regression), non-functional (volume, performance, operational acceptance and security)
• Test management and defect tracking tools eg HP Quality Centre, Test Director, and JIRA; • SQL Server 2014 Management Studio;
• Familiar with Waterfall model, V-model, Agile (SCRUM), BDD software development model;
• Strong mathematical and Excel skills;
• Ability to give presentations to stakeholders if required;
•Experience in the Energy and Utilities Industry.
You will be responsible for assisting in planning, creating, executing and reporting on testing activities . The role requires working within a small team of test consultants, you will be responsible for executing testing activities allocated within the overall Programme.The role will also involve actively contributing to team planning and test specification sessions and executing manual testing where required.SUBMIT YOUR CV