The role of the Market Entry Analyst is to be responsible for carrying out the daily tasks of Market Entry and Qualification processes, ensuring the service is delivered in an accurate and professional manner. The analyst will be expected to provide support and guidance to new companies entering the electricity market on both the Central Volume Allocation (CVA) and Supplier Volume Allocation (SVA) arrangements.
- Stakeholder management.
- Effective planning of activities and tasks to achieve stated/agreed performance targets.
- Planning and delivering customer support activities.
- Support Panel Committees and workgroups as required.
- Support delivery of Department objectives.
- Proficient in giving presentations within a formal environment.
- Providing quality documentation and advice to Customers, the BSC Panel, and Panel Committees.
- Contributing to Panel and Panel Committee Strategic Work Programme.
- Contribute to the achievement of the business strategy and objectives.