The Senior Business Development Manager will be leading on the direct Sales and building long-standing relationships with I&C customers. You will be working alongside an experienced and growing team who have operated in the energy industry for many years.
- Find, establish and build long-standing working relationships with direct medium/large corporate customers;
- Generate own leads through networking, prospecting and developing strategic referral relationships;
- Assist in making commercial decisions on pricing in order to maximize profit and drive new business;
- Work closely with Execution and solutions desk and account management teams;
- Familiar with all major players and terminology around energy supply contracts;
- Manage data, ensure CRM is maintained and updated.
Qualification / Experience
- Over 5 years working in the Energy Supply market in a Sales or BDM role
- Excellent understanding and experience of the Energy Supply sector including energy products i.e. Fixed and Flexible tariffs, Demand side response, battery storage etc.
- Willing and able to travel across the UK to visit customers in person;
- Ideally an understanding of flexible purchasing/risk management strategies;
- Knowledge and experience in preparing tenders and proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills, able to adapt to and manage fluctuating workloads;
The role will offer fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
SUBMIT YOUR CV