This Senior Consultant role will lead on the account and data management for clients in the real estate and retails sectors. You will work closely with them to deliver their environmental and sustainability reporting and strategies such as GRESB, CDP and ESG. You will also be expected to demonstrate commercial skills to cross and up sell consultancy services.
- Account Management to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients including cross and upselling
- Project Management of complex data and environmental reporting schemes such as GRESB, MEES, ESOS, ESG etc
- Technical advisory and input on the environmental performance of property assets
- Business development and proposal writing
Qualification / Experience
- Degree in engineering, economics, sciences or environmental discipline
- Track record in project managing complex environmental reporting schemes
- Experience in complex data management
- Understanding of key voluntary reporting investor initiatives, such as GRESB, CDP and SBTI
- Ability to work independently
- High level of competence in the use of IT, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written formats
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a consultancy who are going from strength to strength in the Energy & Carbon consultancy space. You will be working with an industry leading team with excellent career development opportunities.
SUBMIT YOUR CV