This position sits within the Energy team of a leading international engineering company, who has a strong reputation for excellence, innovation and stand out projects. You will be leading and assisting on the design of Energy Engineering projects for new build energy facilities as well as retrofitting major I&C existing builds. You will be involved from the strategy and feasibility stages, right through to site completion.
- Responsible for leading the interface with the client, project team and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with design and delivery of on-site electricity generation and distribution systems, including selection of prime movers and plant sizing etc;
- Commercially evaluating different energy systems;
- Producing high quality reports in clear English;
- Leading and assisting with the production of drawings and specifications;
- Surveying and evaluating existing buildings and energy systems;
Qualification / Experience
- Chartered Engineer is essential
- Have experience in leading and assisting with the design of energy generation and distribution systems through all stages of a project from energy strategy and feasibility through to site completion.
- Be Degree qualified in Mechanical or Energy Engineering, ideally to Masters level.
- Have a commercial awareness and an interest in economics as well as engineering.
- Have experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Have a proven understanding of: building integrated and utility scale renewables; building energy performance and efficiency standards; regulatory drivers of energy and carbon efficiency.
- Be familiar with and capable to undertake design of energy centres, distribution systems including hot water, steam and chilled water.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a team that will has a strong pipeline of work, and will continue to moving forward. There will also be excellent opportunities for career development as the company promote from within the business.
SUBMIT YOUR CV