An exciting opportunity exists for a Functional Systems architect to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is currently undergoing a number of transformation initiatives, a Functional System Architect that will be involved from the start to build and oversee the totality of Finance & Risk relevant systems.
Salary: TBC – Competitive
- Building and enforcing the functional footprint as well as owning and documenting deviations
- Influencing IT strategy to meet Finance & Risk business requirements
- Establishing, maintaining and following up on system governance / internal controls
- Driving cross-system synergies by coordinating cross-system-board alignments
- Minimum 5+ years in high performance environments
- University degree in the areas of STEM
- Demonstrated experience in functional system architecture and a high affinity for technology
- Strong competence of applying business processes and systems ideally within energy sector
- Ability to manage complex situations with a variety of different stakeholders
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- High assertiveness and a strong sense of ownership & responsibility
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!
- Salary Offer Competitive
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!