A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Product Owner for a well-established energy company. The company is looking for highly skilled product owner to delivery and envision the future of the digital products, you will work with and manage product teams, users, stakeholders, and development teams to make this happen. The business is currently working on a huge digital transformation and you will play a key part in the delivery of this.
Duration: 6-month contract
Day rate: £500 -£575 per day
Determination: Inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
- As the Product Owner you will ensure that the Product meets the obligations and requirements in the codes/ contracts it delivers against and that there is consistency in operations across codes or activity where possible.
- In this position you act as a catalyst of change in the organization, enabling value creation through process implementation and product delivery.
- You will be responsible for managing a team and budgets and project governance.
- Anticipating Customer Needs
- Team Management
- Product Operations
- Monitors the operation of the GB electricity market
- Reviews policies and procedures relating to the GB Electricity Trading Arrangements and ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Undertakes specific pieces of market analysis activities
- Defining the Product Vision
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Overseeing Development Stages
- Evaluating Product Progress
- Commercial Accountability
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established energy business and make a positive impact to their digital platforms.
If this sounds of interest please apply online or email [email protected]
- Salary Offer £500 -£575 per day
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!