An exciting opportunity is available at an established itself as a UK market leader in battery storage, with 73MW of operational grid-scale battery capacity and is now a leading firm in the financing and provision of turnkey solutions for electric vehicle fleets. They are looking to increase the MW and head count of the company rapidly, and with this expansion of projects and pipeline, they are thus looking for a Project Engineering Manager to help this expansion.
Location: Work from home/UK
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 base salary plus bonus and benefits
- Leading day-to-day project management activities of large-scale energy storage projects from deal closure to construction
- Develop and/or review system designs, single lines, layouts, containerization, performance guarantees, availability guarantees, etc.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the entire project team including interfacing with internal engineering, procurement, legal, finance and construction teams
- 5-7 years-experience
- Previous large utilities scale energy storage project experience
- Previous direct project management experience
- Previous experience building CAPEX and OPEX models to support the finance team
- Previous experience coordinating with external stakeholders, such as suppliers, landowners, and permit agencies
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!
- Salary Offer £65,000 - £75,000
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!