Our main responsibility is to report on the performance and to measure market and credit risk within the trading and origination activities. We are responsible for all tools and methodology used in this regard.
Salary: up to 70,000 Euros per annum
- Improve counterparty credit risk methods for trading and origination business
- Regular credit reporting
- Evaluation of complex credit risk transactions prior to deal closing according to existing framework
- System support & maintenance for model integration and testing
- Contribute to the overall model evaluation within the Risk Management
- Stay up to date with new trends in risk modelling
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or a quantitative study
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, in a trading or banking environment
- Programming experience is a plus
- Analytical mind-set and ability to communicate well with a diverse range of internal stakeholder’s Self-driven pragmatic, creative and able to take initiative and full responsibility for actions & projects
- Result-oriented personality who thinks in terms of solutions
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing), other language skills are an advantage
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please contact me at [email protected]
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!