This is an exciting opportunity for an ETRM Consultant to join a leading Energy Company in London. They are seeking a candidate with a broad skillset, including Project Management, Business Analysis, Product Ownership and Technical Support.
Salary: Up to £100,000
- Use your functional and technological expertise and knowledge of the issues and trends relevant to the energy trading industry to realise innovative technology solutions for clients.
- Provide functional and technical guidance to multidisciplinary teams guiding systems design, architecture, user interface, integration and development processes.
- Educational and/or professional background in a quantitative field such as engineering, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in the Technology Consulting Industry, or a related IT position within Systems Implementations and/or Project Management, ideally within the Commodity/Energy trading sector E/CTRM.
- Knowledge of standard project management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful engagements in technology consulting
- environments with complex service delivery needs, goals, and client relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities, adeptness with technical concepts, and a facility for learning new technology applications.
- Comfortable operating under pressure, applying judgment, and navigating through ambiguous or challenging situations.
Ability to travel.
- Salary Offer £100,000
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!