Would you like a job where your input and work are a fundamental part of enabling business growth? And would you like to work closely with highly skilled energy professionals, who are eager to share their knowledge and learn new things.
Salary: up to 12,000chf per month
In this position, you will play a significant role in always ensuring that we offer best-in-class risk management.
- Hold a relevant master’s degree within Finance, Mathematics or Economics
- Have knowledge of energy trading and related products, preferably with focus on gas trading
- Preferably, have 2-5 years of experience in trading or risk management
- Have strong IT skills, SQL, and Python
- are fluent in English, verbal and written
Key Requirements Perform daily monitoring of positions and mandates for the portfolio
- Handle daily reporting of Pnl and risks for the portfolio
- Be on top of positions and underlying risks for the portfolio
- Run ad hoc risk analyzes and risk assessments
- Support the organization on new business cases through various risk assessments
- See opportunities where other see problems.
- Are reliable and quality conscious as our reporting needs to be best-in-class
- Want to and can make a difference – you will contribute to various assessment matters used for management-level decision making
- Prosper in an informal yet professional international environment. We aim to deliver high-quality results, but we always make sure to have fun as we go along.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please contact me at [email protected]
- Salary Offer 12,000 CHF
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!