This is an excellent trading opportunity for a market leading Energy company in Switzerland. In this role, you will be trading Light ends (Gasoline etc), and the role will be focused around paper trading.
Salary: up to 170,000 CH + Bonus
- Cross-the-barrel trading of petroleum markets on a speculative, fundamental basis, preferably with a focus on light ends
- Proposing and executing trading strategies on refined products and crude
- Participating to the inputs of medium-term balances on refined products and crude
- Monitoring market trends, geopolitics and regulatory changes
- University Degree in a highly numerical discipline (mathematics, engineering, economics)
- At least 5 years of experience in trading proprietary petroleum markets, in an oil company, a trading house or a hedge fund
- Strong knowledge of global petroleum markets and respective fundamentals, good knowledge of refining and blending economics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to deal with high levels of complexity
- Fluency in English, French, Russian, Arabic or German knowledge an advantage
- Salary Offer 170,000 CH
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!