An exciting opportunity exists for a Solutions Architect at a leading energy company. Our client is currently undergoing a number of transformation initiatives, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a growing team in implementing their new architecture strategy.
Location: Work from home/London (Post Covid)
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 base salary plus bonus and benefits
- Provide technical leadership in transforming requirements to solutions and technical designs, while working as a key member of cross functional product team(s); distributed across multiple geographies and organizations
- Provide technical leadership on proof of concepts to establish architectural patterns for new products and service offerings
- Responsible for refactoring existing solutions while embracing cloud first strategy, leveraging the full stack across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS offerings
- Work experience as a solution architect, with recent few years’ experience in architecting and designing solutions built on Microsoft Azure and supporting technologies, in various capacities e.g. integration architect, application architect, software architect etc.
- Experience architecting cloud native solutions, leveraging containers, microservices, APIs, PaaS capabilities of Azure, variety of data storage technologies, identity & access management suites etc.
- Experience in architecting solutions in SaaS based CRM e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics 365, or similar
- Sufficient level of relevant technical background (i.e. developer and technical lead in early carrier) to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Strong experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to: C# on .NET Core/.NET, Java, Python, C++,or other
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!
- Salary Offer £80,000 - £90,000